Tuesday 19 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hi there,

I have seen tags like this going around blogs recently, LuceeLovesBeautyBox and It's Aimiieeism both have amazing posts in relation to personal facts so I decided to do my own!

-------------------

1.  I am 20 years old, soon to be 21, and I am a July baby.


2. I have always lived in Newcastle.


 3. I live with my Mam & Dad who are technically my Auntie & Uncle but they've looked after me since I was 8 weeks old and my mum died.


4. I have 5 sisters, a half sister and a half brother.




5. I am currently very happily engaged to a wonderful man named Andrew.


6. I love the 50's era.
7. I am uncontrollably in love with Elvis Presley.
8. One day I plan on going on a road trip across America.
9. I drink fizzy pop out of a wine glass because I think it's cool.
10. I have visited Italy, Paris and Wales, York, London, Liverpool and Warrington.

11. I will graduate 3 times.

12. I have just ombre'd my hair.

13. I'm not a typical geordie girl, I don't go out every weekend and get mortal.
14. I have an unhealthy obsession with the store Jack Wills.
15. I have one tattoo, on my ankle.

16. I am so unfortunate with technology, I always break things.
17. I love playing on games that I used to play when I was younger.

18. I love tea.


19. I did my youngest three sister's make-up for their proms.



20. I absolutely love Christmas!

21. My two biggest fashion wishes are to own a Chanel bag and Christian Louboutins.

22. I have a Harry Potter quote on my bedroom wall.

23. My favourite restaurant is Frankie and Benny's.


24. My favourite alcoholic drink is Strawberry Daiquiri.

25. I am crazy, mental and always weird but that's just ME!


I love reading these kinds of posts so please post your 'Facts About Me' below so I can read them!


Thank You.

Geordie Beauty Junkie
x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!