Monday 8 October 2012

York: October 2012

Hiya. 

My little sister and I are planning a trip to York, beginning on the 30th October. We will be staying for 2 nights and 3 days meaning we leave on the 1st November. 

I am currently planning our activities and events we will be attending to make the experience more memorable.

We visited in earlier this year in May which was a small day trip and after falling in love with the city we decided to go back. 

So far, our list of things to do is as follows; 


We want to do some shopping in addition to this so we are visiting some main shops around the York City Centre such as;

In addition to these centralised shop's we will be visiting three shopping malls, one being the infamous McArthur Glen York Designer Outlet, the others, Coppergate Shopping Centre and Monks Cross Shopping Centre

I will have posts some of the things mentioned in this informative piece up soon. 

I want to give you all inspiration to visit and love York as much as I do! 

 Me, on the York Wheel, great ariel views of York!

 one of the fabulous ariel views, showing the Minster.

 the York Wheel

 York Minster

York Dungeons!



Have you visited York? Do you plan to? 

Leave a comment below!


Geordie Beauty Junkie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, how great are those views! Im a new follower of your blog xx

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The views were spectacular, I just wish it had been a nicer day to get better pictures! I can't wait to go back and share it all with you!

    Thanks for following! :)

    Sarah (GBJ)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!