Monday 10 June 2013

Coming soon...

There are a lot of exciting things happening in my life very soon and of course I will be sharing them with all of you guys through the use of this amazing platform!

I am graduating from my Bachelor Honours Degree in Children and Young Persons with a 2:1 on 8th July 2013.

I am celebrating my birthday with all the amazing women in my family (and extended family) on the 12th July.

I turn 21 on the 13th July.

I plan to see Monsters Inc University, yes I am that much of a big kid, on the 14th July.

On the 16th July, my FiancĂ© and I are going to LONDON! 


For my family celebration I have the most gorgeous dress by the brand Forever Unique and as always I was very thrifty when thinking of the dress I wanted for my birthday celebrations as I knew Forever Unique is very expensive so I found a dress on eBay for a fraction of the price! 
It's very different, very girlie and very ME!

I bought some heels from Faith in Debenhams to go with the dress and you can buy them here where they are currently on offer for half price. 


I apologise for the stock photo. I need a new memory card for my camera and I haven't been out to get one as of yet. 
The shoes themselves are a very good fit and are really comfortable.
I have broad feet and generally find it difficult to find heels that fit comfortably and nice and these do just that.


I hope you enjoyed this little sneaky peek...


Thank you 

Sarah 
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!