Friday 20 July 2012

What's inside my make-up bag?

Hello there Junkettes! 

my make-up bag is home to products for the following reasons:
  • in case I end up staying out
  • ease of access within my bedroom 
  • if I go out without make-up on and want to put make-up on
  • I want to touch up my make-up throughout the day




Starting with face products, I have:
  • Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation - Light Pink
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 
  • Garnier Roll On Anti-Dark Circles - shade 01
  • Victoria Beckham Blush - unsure of shade
  • Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder 
  • Benefit High Beam Mini's

I apologise  for the pictures! It's late and my camera is ridiculous, additionally, I am still learning how to position pictures in a rather attractive manor! 

Next is my eye make-up!
  •  Front Cover Freedom Palette - Powder Puff, Twinkling Gold, Moonstruck & Black Ink
  • Sleek i-Divine Palette - Ultra Mattes V2
  • MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
  • Bourjois Eyeshadow - Shade 8
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Sin
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara - 01 Black 
  • YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara - 1 
  • Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner - Cosmic Brown
  • Revlon Eyebrow Styling Gel


Finally, LIPS!! 
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick - 29
  • YSL Volupte Sheer Candy - 2 
  • YSL Gloss Volupte - 2
  • Avon Lipgloss


So, that's what is in my make-up bag! For reviews on any of the above mentioned products, please leave a comment below and I will get onto it right away!

Love, Geordie Beauty Junkie! Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Caitlin! If there's any posts you'd like me to do please let me know!

    Geordie Beauty Junkie! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!