Hello there Junkettes!
my make-up bag is home to products for the following reasons:
- in case I end up staying out
- ease of access within my bedroom
- if I go out without make-up on and want to put make-up on
- I want to touch up my make-up throughout the day
Starting with face products, I have:
- Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation - Light Pink
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
- Garnier Roll On Anti-Dark Circles - shade 01
- Victoria Beckham Blush - unsure of shade
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
- Benefit High Beam Mini's
I apologise for the pictures! It's late and my camera is ridiculous, additionally, I am still learning how to position pictures in a rather attractive manor!
Next is my eye make-up!
- Front Cover Freedom Palette - Powder Puff, Twinkling Gold, Moonstruck & Black Ink
- Sleek i-Divine Palette - Ultra Mattes V2
- MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
- Bourjois Eyeshadow - Shade 8
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Sin
- Clinique High Impact Mascara - 01 Black
- YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara - 1
- Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner - Cosmic Brown
- Revlon Eyebrow Styling Gel
So, that's what is in my make-up bag! For reviews on any of the above mentioned products, please leave a comment below and I will get onto it right away!
Love, Geordie Beauty Junkie! Xxx