Tuesday 17 July 2012

Second Hand Fashion!

Hello there Junkettes!

Just a quick little post this morning to let you all know about something I think everything is a little sceptical over. Second hand fashion items!

Now I know what a lot of people are thinking! OMG they're used!? Eww! Well yes, they are used but however in the current economic climate, recycling is becoming more and more necessary and popular. Sites such as Ebay, Gumtree and Facebook hold host to the selling/swapping of unwanted fashion items. These sites are a fab alternative to the sometimes dreaded Charity Shop! You can find some real steals on sites such as the above and I have some examples!! 

I will add pictures a little later on, however for now I will leave a little list.

  • Juicy Couture Daydreamer Handbag (authentic, I checked for all tell tale signs) - £16 - Facebook Cheap Clothes Shop
  • Jack Wills T-Shirts - £10-£16 - Ebay 
  • Louis Vuitton Bag - £39.99 - Ebay 
  • Coast Dress - £6 - Charity Shop
I hope this post helps someone to realise there is a lot more than meets the eye to Second Hand fashion items. 


Love, Geordie Beauty Junkie! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!