Friday 23 August 2013

Leibster Blog Award

Hi guys!



I have been nominated by Katie of Katie's Beauty Blog for a Leibster blog award. This award is given to blogs with under 200 followers to help get them seen by the blogging community. Thank you Katie for this opportunity!

How it works...
1. Come up with 10 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them below.
4. Leave 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform your nominees.


10 Facts About Me!
1. I am engaged.
2. I have a 2:1 Bachelor of Arts degree with honours in Children and Young Persons.
3. I always buy books and tell myself I'll read them and never end up doing it.
4. The same with nail polish!
5. I love nothing more than spending time with my nephew and nieces.
6. Diets last around 48 hours for me. 
7. I get so distracted trying to study.
8. I love my home town.
9. I am not normal...AT ALL!
10. I am obsessed with buying stationary. 

Katie asked me...
1. What is my favourite Disney movie?
I found this one tough!! 
- Classic: Beauty and the Beast. (I see so much of myself in Belle!)
- Modern: High School Musical

2. Which magazine would I grab off a shelf first?
New -  I love the celebrity gossip and shopping pages!

3. Which make-up item could I not live without?
Mascara.

4. Chinese or Indian?
NEITHER!!!

5. What is your favourite book to read?
Harry Potter 

6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Aged 31! aaaaah!
- Married
- 3 Children (1 boy, 2 girls)
- Primary School Teacher
- Family Home & a VW Beetle or a Fiat 500.
- most of all....HAPPY!

7. What is your favourite quote?
- "Happiness can only be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." Albus Dumbledore.

8. What is the last thing you bought?
Monsters Inc pyjama bottoms from Primark. (I'm a massive child!)

9. Why did you start blogging?
Well apart from the fact that Katie bugged me for ages to blog, everyone had said that I am opinionated so I thought I would share my thoughts with everyone and I love sharing with people what I have bought. 

10. Who is your favourite blogger?
well...I'll just nominate them because then they can do this too! 



My 10 questions
1. Do you have a large or small family?
2. Louis Vuitton or Chanel?
3. What is your favourite brand? (Fashion/Food/Beauty ect.)
4. What is your favourite scent or perfume?
5. Would you rather go out for a meal or go out clubbing?
6. In 5 years time, where do you see yourself?
7. If you were given £1,000,000 and you could only spend it on yourself what would you buy?
8. What is your most recent discovery that you love? (Fashion/Food/Beauty ect.)
9. High Street or High End?
10. If you could visit any country, where would you go?


Thank you for reading guys!

Sarah
x x x x







3 comments:

  1. I love reading them! Im also a proud aunty, love getting to go home though and a good nights sleep too lol!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter is simply divine! :) Aaah that's lovely, I love nothing more than cuddling with them and even changing them and then bye bye off to your mummy and daddy and I get to sleep haha!

    Sarah
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry Potter! I did a speech on it for my GCSE English courswork! Loved reading your Liebster Award post; so interesting!

    Jess- www.gingerlypale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!