Friday 21 September 2012

Recent OOTD's.

Hiya. 

I have seen a lot of posts on the crazy world of blogging showing people's outfits. I've gathered some outfit pictures that I took and I am going to review them for you. 

I hope you enjoy. 

-----------


This outfit was worn one summer down the beach, you can already see the burns, I am wearing: 
  • H&M vest top in Black - £2.99
  • Primark 3/4 Jeans - £8
  • Primark elasticated pumps in White - £4



This outfit I wore meeting a friend for lunch in Jesmond. I am wearing:
  • Primark Maxi Dress in Black - £10 
  • Primark sheer striped top in Blue - £3 in sale 
  • River Island Strappy Wedges in Blue - £5 in sale 
  • Primark Skinny Belt in Brown - £1 
  • Marc B Quilted Bag in Black - £38 in sale 



This is a bit of a fun outfit as it was a rainy day and I had to run errands. I am wearing:
  • Jack Wills T-Shirt - £32
  • Black Hooded Top - not sure I got this off my sister
  • Primark Leather Jacket - £20
  • Primark Umbrella - £3
  • River Island Jeans - £29
  • ASDA Wellies in Pink for Tickled Pink - £12
  • Juicy Couture Handbag - £119



This was my outfit for my cousin's 18th night out. I am wearing:
  • H&M dress in Cream - £10 in sale
  • Primark Skinny Belt in Brown - £1
  • Primark Tights in Black - £3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!