Wednesday 19 September 2012

US - UK Swap?

Hi there!

I am looking for someone to do a USA/UK swap! 

I am a genuine person and I am hoping to swap with another genuine person from the USA. I can send brands that you cannot get in the USA such as:

  • Sleek
  • MUA
  • Barry M
  • Natural Collection
  • Collection 2000
  • Bourjois

I can also send some UK snacks and sweeties since I know they cannot be found in the USA either. 


Please leave a comment or message me direct at:



or email

saraharmstrong.x@gmail.com



Has anyone done a swap before?
Leave your feedback in the comments below!

Geordie Beauty Junkie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I've always wanted to do a swap before, but I've never found someone to swap with. If you're still looking for someone to swap with, I'm totally open to the idea. :) You can contact me with this email: ellielane78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to learn what people are thinking!